The Kerb Lifter is a mechanical grab suitable for handling parallel, plane and non-conical concrete elements, such as border stones, slabs, block steps and kerb stones.
The kerb lifter will lift an HB2 kerb (255x125x920mm)
- The compact and lightweight EASYGRIP EXG can be attached to a carrier (loading crane, mini-excavator etc.) by means of hoisting belts or chains. Thus just one person is able to operate the grab mechanically.
- The grab comes with two handles and thus is also suitable for a two-man manual operation.
- Gripping Range: 0 – 300mm
- Inside Height: 145 – 195mm
- Gripper Length L mm: 235mm
- Working Load Limit: 550kg
- Unit Weight: 12kg
|To Fit Excavator||Gripping Range||Load capacity||Unit Weight|
|1-8 ton||0 – 300mm||550Kg||12Kg|
If you would like to know more about our excavator mounted kerb lifter attachment, please fill out the form below and one of our attachment experts will call you back to discuss your requirements.