The Pipe Lifter is a non-hydraulic excavator mounted attachments, used solely for lifting and laying concrete pipes.
The AP1 Pipe Lifter can lift pipes up to 2.5m long and weighing up to 3700kg (load capacity of the excavator still applies).
- The pipe lifter connects to the excavator by the hitch.
- Increased on site safety:
- No need for personnel to climb on vehicles when off loading.
- No need for personnel in trenches during pipe laying/installation.
- No slings or chains required.
- The Ap1 operates at a 30 degree tilt for safe guiding the pipe into position.
- The swivel plate on the attachment allows it to move at 90 degree intervals.
- Saves time and increases safety on installations.
|To Fit Excavator||Model 1||SWL||Unit Weight||To Suit Pipes||Max Pipe Length|