Taets Linked (CFA) Pile Croppers
Taets are the world’s leading manufacturer of square and round pile croppers.
The round/linked pile cropper is used to cast in-situ concrete piles ranging from 300mm-1000mm wide.
Pile croppers are suspended from the excavators hitch and lowered over the pile. Links can be added or removed on site with ease when adjusting to cropping different sizes of pile.
- Enables a low cut off level of pile
- No cracks below cut off level
- Gives perfect horizontal fracture on pile & no damage to re-bar
- No noise or vibration
- Certified chains can be supplied with each pile cropper unit
- Cutting cast in-situ concrete piles 300-1000mm
Manufacturer’s warranty and full product support are available on all new pile croppers.
New and used Taets pile croppers are available to fit 12-20+ ton excavators.
Excavator requirements: Two way circuit.
Square Pile croppers are also available.