Taets Square Pile Croppers
Taets are the world’s leading manufacturer of square and round pile croppers. The Taets square pile cropper is used to cut pre-cast concrete piles ranging from 140mm-350mm wide with 4-8 rebar.
Pile croppers are suspended by a 4 leg chain from the excavators hitch and lowered over the pile. The square pile cropper has 4 powerful rams that cut the pile to the desired height leaving, just the re-bar behind.
- Enables a low cut of level of pile.
- No cracks below cut off level.
- Gives perfect horizontal fracture on pile & no damage to re-bar.
- No noise or vibration.
- Certified chains can be supplied with each pile cropper unit.
- Cutting pre-cast square concrete piles 140-350mm.
Manufacturer’s warranty and full product support are available on all new pile croppers.
New and used Taets pile croppers are available to fit 8-20+ ton excavators.
Excavator requirements: Two way circuit.
Round Pile croppers are also available.