Trevi Benne Hydraulic Grabs
The Trevi Benne PMG-Series of Demolition and Sorting Grabs are available for either sale or hire.
The demolition and selector grabs have been designed and manufactured to demolish structures and buildings of medium consistency. The Grabs can then be used to process materials for environmental recovery, by moving and separating aggregates on site or at recycling centres.
These heavy duty grabs have a 360 degree rotation, wide biting area and powerful closing force.
- Hydraulic cylinders with safety valve and end cushioning
- Made of durable Hardox-400® steel
- Exchangeable blades are made of steel Hardox-500®
- Large jaw opening for large loading volume
- Equipped with a heavy duty double ball bearing swivel head and enhanced rotation motor
- Loading, unloading heavy, bulky materials
- Processing/ manoeuvring waste
- Commonly used in recycling centres
Manufacturer’s warranty and full product support are available on all new Trevi Benne Attachments.
New and used Trevi Benne Hydraulic Grabs are available to fit 1 to 55+ ton excavators.
Excavator requirements: Two way plus auxiliary (Rotation) circuit.