The Trevi Benne MK Series are multi-functioning tools for all working conditions.
These versatile, robust attachments can be supplied with 6 different, interchangeable jaws that can be attached to a universal body. The interchangeable demolition kits can be attached by means of a new and innovative hydraulic quick changing system. There is no longer a need for manual exchange, the jaws are hydraulically attached without having to remove any structural pins.
The jaw change can be done in as little as 5 minutes.
Available jaws include: Combi Jaw, Pulverizer Jaw, Shear Jaw, Universal Jaw, Tankshear Jaw and a Demolition Jaw.
- Interchangeable Jaw change in under 5 minutes
- Interchangeable teeth, can be easily replaced
- Made of durable HARDOX-400 steel®
- Equipped with an oil regeneration valve for extremely rapid work cycles
- Equipped with a heavy duty double ball bearing swivel head and enhanced rotation motor
- Demolishing concrete and steel structures
- Tank demolition
- Primary and Secondary demolition of buildings
- Processing materials on site/crushing concrete
Manufacturer’s warranty and full product support are available on all new Trevi Benne attachments.
New and used Trevi Benne Multi Processor attachments are available to fit 9-55+ ton excavators (the models include MK10, MK13, MK15, MK20, MK25, MK35, MK50 and MK70).
Excavator requirements: Two way plus auxiliary (Rotation) circuit.